How we work
Your end customer never knows that the support is provided by us...more
Money back guarantee
In case we do not meet the guaranteed response and resolution times...more
Our internal quality verification system ensures...more
FAQ related to Helpdesk Support
1. Why does it take 24 hours to start support? Can't it be started quicker?
The transfer of Customer support to Bobcares usually takes around 24 hours. We have various stages/processes through which a new client sign-up happens. The initial time we take is to understand your support systems and Customer Care policies and incorporate it into our services.
The service transition process begins soon after you sign up with Bobcares.
Depending on your scale of operations, a Bobcares Manager may contact you at a later stage, to better understand your company's support needs in detail. Our extensive experience also allows us to advise you on the Best practices in the industry.
The normal steps involved in the transition, for hosts with more or less generic customer care policies/needs are described below :
(1) Once you contact us for the service, or purchase the service from our web-site, your request is processed in under an hour by our sales team.
(2) A detailed questionnaire probing on various services you provide and their technical nature is sent over to you. A Non Disclosure Agreement is sent to you for acceptance as well.
(3) Within 24 hours of we receiving the filled questionnaire and signed NDA, the service or trial( if you opt for the free trial ) would start. Once preliminary data is collected , Bobcares Managers walk you through the process of collecting sensitive information about your servers and network. The information travels to us only through encrypted channels and is stored in designated Servers in Fire-walled LANs. Your sensitive information is NEVER stored on public servers. And your data is safe.
(4) Your account is setup and your servers are added to our Server monitoring systems(if the plan supports it). Private communication channels are setup to facilitate quick communication during emergencies. This information is stored in Client-DataBase, our secure in house database.
(5) If availing the free trial, you could decide on whether or not to continue with our service, once the trial period ends. The original service would start only after this phase, when you would make the payment and sign the Service Level Agreement with us. We incorporate your chosen plan into a Service Level Agreement (SLA) and send it to you. Once both parties sign the SLA , and copies reach both sides, your contract with Bobcares begins.
2. Can you list the Helpdesk software that Bobcares supports?
Most of our customers use help-desk software like : Kayako, ,WHMCS-Helpdesk, Ubersmith, Cereberus, Perldesk etc.
In case you do not have a help-desk installed, we can set one up for you.
We suggest a help-desk software that would suit your needs, and also install it for a charge of $20.
3. Is the Helpdesk software setup on my server or Bobcares server?
The Helpdesk software would be setup on your server. This gives you complete control on how your customers receive our service. You will need to provide staff level access to Bobcares Engineers to reply to customer queries. Your Helpdesk would also need to be configured so as to send us notifications for new and responded tickets.
4. I am interested in using your web hosting support services. I would like to have the ability to see all tickets and responses to tickets. Is this standard with your service?
Yes you can see all the responses. In fact, we encourage you to review our service and from time to time provide feedback. We would like you to be 100% satisfied with our service.
5. Is there a limit on number of tickets per server? Is it really unlimited tickets?
The “pay per server plan” has no upper limit on tickets per server. You get support for unlimited customer issues/tickets per server. The server however must not have more than 500 domains hosted in it, to qualify for the “pay per server plan”.
In our experience, we know that high quality of service is provided to customers, when the servers are not over-used. If your servers do not meet this criteria of having less than 500 domains(many of our customers have powerful servers that can host more sites per server, without affecting quality), please contact us
to let us know more about your service model. We will try our best to serve you under the “pay per server model” itself.