|Response Time||As per plan|
Areas Of Expertise
* Kernel Upgrades
* Server Recovery Service
* Emergency Backup and Migration Work
* Security Updates for Server Software
* PHP configuration, Updates and Installations with options like GD, Curl etc.
* Correcting problems with critical services (Web Server, Mail Server, SQL, FTP, DNS, Control Panel)
* Apache, Perl module Installations
* Software/Script Installation
* Optimizing Apache Web Server
Common Emergency Services
Webserver Related Problems
* All/Any web page(s) on the server shows Internal Server error
* Web pages with specific extensions ( for eg:- *.php ) shows download prompt
* Cgi-bin scripts stop working all on a sudden
* Web page loads very slowly or times out
* Secure websites stop working
* SSL warnings while accessing secure websites
* All websites stopped working after database server upgrade
* Database connection problems after PHP recompilation
* Recurring “Database Connection Limit exceeded” error message on critical websites
* Data from specific tables stop working all on a sudden
* Control Panel database stops working ( eg:- Plesk )
* Modification of database variables such as max connections, memory used etc.
* Managing the MySQL connections among various virtual-hosts
Mail Server Problems
* Cannot send/receive mail using webmail and/or Outlook Express
* Mails from/to specific mail accounts/mail servers stop working
* Heavy incoming/outgoing spam causes server downtime, and blacklisting of the server IP address
* “No User/Account by that name” error message, even when the specific mail account actually exists.
Server Administration Plan FAQ
What is Response time?
Response time is the guaranteed time it takes for the first response from a Bobcares consultant.
For example, if you chose the Platinum administration plan with 1 hour response, the consultant will get back to you within 1 hour, each time you need help. For resolving issues that need immediate or urgent help, it is recommended to choose plans with lesser response time.