Acceptable use policy
All services provided by Poornam Info Vision Pvt. Ltd. here after referred to as Bobcares, its technical support team, may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation coming to or from any unauthorized network or system is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights used without proper authorization; government and military data protected by law and national security; university and academic data protected by public policy; sales of drug paraphernalia, adult material, and material that is obscene, vulgar, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws. Any violation of the above which compromises the integrity of Bobcares or any other network is strictly prohibited.
Bobcares shall not support any service which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give right to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
Promotion of any illegal activity, are prohibited, links to such materials are not be supported. Actual files, including but not limited to pirated software, hacker programs, cracks, and Illegal MP3 files, are strictly prohibited from being supported by Bobcares.
Bobcares would not render support service to
- who may be the source, intermediary, or destination address involved in the transmission of Spam, flames, or mail bombs. Bobcares considers Spam to be any much-unsolicited message in the mediums of newsgroups and e-mail.
- who engage in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. Also, engaging in activity that violates privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others.
- site content such as Pornography, nudity and sex-related merchandising. This includes sites that may infer sexual content; links to such adult content elsewhere are also prohibited.
- who provide facilities to transmit any form of threats in the form of email, web page or any other method.
- who advertise, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available child pornography or obscene speech or material.
- who provide facilities to make fraud purchases, products or service sold.
- who transmit or post defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language.
- who support selling software that has as it’s purpose to facilitate spamming.
Bobcares reserves the right to refuse support of any software product.
- Where user supplied data (e.g. e mails, User Forums, Feedback forms, etc) is supplied, you agree to be courteous in communications. Abusive material against Bobcares employees will not be permitted.Harassment whether through e-mail, chat or any other means of electronic communications is prohibited.
- Where Bobcares team deem a client to be violating this AUP a request, highlighting the violation, will be made to ask for confirmation of future compliance with the AUP. Continuing violations of the AUP may lead to a suspension of the user’s account. Bobcares reserves the right to, without notice, suspend use of the service for serious AUP violations.
- It is the intent of Bobcares to avoid disputes, claims and other matters in question related to this contract and, when unavoidable, to resolve them amicably. Where it cannot be reasonably accomplished, disputes shall be subject to and governed by the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Kerala, at Ernakulam.