1. Where is your phone support staff located?
2. Will you be offering phone support incoming only or both incoming and outgoing?
3. Will each company you support get a dedicated telephone number?
4. What happens if I have international customers?
5. Can your phone support agents deal with sales or pre-sales calls if I sign up for a phone support plan?
6. What would your standard phone greeting be for my customers?
7. How is my phone integrated to your system?
There are 3 ways in which we can integrate into your phone system:
1. If you have an already advertised phone number on your website, just ask your phone company to forward all calls to that number to the DID (Direct Inward Dial) number that we assign you.
2. If you do not have an advertised phone number yet, or want to use another number, we'll give you a dedicated phone number local to your area, which you can directly advertise on your site.
3. If you already have a PBX system implemented in your company, we can connect via SIP to your system so that your customers can contact our techs by choosing an IVR option.
8. Is my business supported in phone support services?
9. What is Emergency Burst Coverage?
With our Burst Coverage, we've got you covered. Just let us know a couple of days in advance before a major change, and we'll put adequate staff on shift so that all your customers get fast, expert assistance.
10. How will you check if callers are indeed my customers?
To avoid such issues, we'll ask your customers to give us a piece of information only they might know (eg. last 4 digits of credit card, sign-up email, last billing number, etc.).
Only once we're satisfied that the caller is your customer, do we get into the details of managing the account.
11. Can you transfer calls to sales or billing?
In such cases, we'll transfer the calls to your other teams much like how we would within an office.