Domain search and registration plugin
This convenient WordPress plugin enables easy registration of domains from your website. It uses WHMCS API calls to locate available domain names based on TLDs or registry zones. If the domain is already registered with another provider, the plugin provides a quick transfer option.
For downloading this plugin and for other queries, feel free to contact us.
Check out our WordPress Development Services to build a custom feature.
Domain Search and Registration WordPress plugin works as a bridge between the WHMCS and WordPress installation. This plugin uses WHMCS API functions for search, register and transfer domains.
The following features are supported in this plugin:
- Multiple domain search, where the users can enter multiple domains in a text area.
- Display all available TLDs as a convenient matrix of check boxes.
- Search available TLDs based on registry zones.
- Convenient interface to transfer a domain if it is already registered with another provider.
- Ajax driven domain search to quickly display available domains.
- Convenient interface to register multiple domains based on user choice.
Key features of the Domain search & registration plugin
Hire us for support
Need it customized?
Not exactly what you’re looking for, but close? We can help you get the exact feature set for your requirements. Get in touch for a custom quote.