This Magento extension gives you the ability to offer competitive product pricing by automatically choosing the cheapest carrier for a particular product.
It uses Echo Global Logistic’s API to get up-to-the-minute shipping rates, pick up shipment from specific store locations, track status of shipment from the order page, and more.
The Shipping Management plugin uses API of Echo Global Logistics automatically finds the cheapest carrier for the given product shipment route, place the shipping order, and give the user the ability to track the status of delivery from the order page.
Key features of Shipping Management
1. Admin can set the location (via zip code) of a store from where the product is shipped.
2. The National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) class can be set for each product.
3. Default shipping company can be set for each product.
4. When ordering a product, the carrier with the most economical pricing is identified via getQuote API.
5. Shipment order can be placed automatically using SCAC (Standard Carrier Alpha Code).
6. The dispatch date and time is displayed automatically when the order is complete.
7. Order ID is included automatically along with the order details for future tracking.
8. Users can get the shipping status of the order by using the shipment number.
Hire us for support
Need it customized?
Not exactly what you’re looking for, but close? We can help you get the exact feature set for your requirements. Get in touch for a custom quote.