- Customer contacts the support team via your email, help desk software or live chat software.
- A notification e-mail from your ticketing software triggers an alarm in Bobcares internal system. Incoming chats are notified using sound alerts.
- The engineers in your team resolve the issue, and reply to the customer via your help desk or live chat system.
- Bobcares Quality Manager and a team of Quality Analysts check through hundreds of tickets and chats every month to make sure that all tickets follow our Quality Standards.
- Server monitoring system sends alert notifications as mail, chat or sound alert.
- Support engineers immediately logs into the server, verifies the alert status and resolves the service issue.
- Periodic audits are initiated to keep the servers updated, security hardened and performance optimized.