The customer is the center of any business. Lightning quick support that treats its customer well, is the only way to maintain a happy customer base that spreads the word around and grow your business. But how can you compete with large businesses that already have well entrenched 24x7 support system? Well, that’s where we come in.
Bobcares uses your helpdesk system to support your end customers, helping you maintain a 24/7, responsive and expert support channel. 97% of tickets we handle actually are resolved within the first 60 minutes – with an average response time of 23 minutes.
Help desk support features
First contact resolution (FCR)
We aim to resolve all issues with the first response, and our team consistently achieve an FCR of 75%.
Account subscription support
We help your customers renew their services, upgrade their accounts, and help them choose the right service features.
We learn all aspects of your business so that every potential customer gets a clear answer for their pre-sales queries.
How we work
- Customer sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which gets forwarded to your ticketing system.
- A notification e-mail from your ticketing software triggers an alarm in Bobcares internal system.
- Within an hour, the Engineer in your team responds to your ticket, if it can’t be resolved straight away.
- All tickets are resolved within 6 hours. In most cases, resolutions happen within 90 minutes.
- All responses and resolutions are made via your ticketing system to ensure transparency. Should any sales queries come in, Bobcares engineers will escalate these to you or your designated sales staff, in cases where the team cannot handle it.
- Bobcares Quality Manager and a team of Quality Analysts check through hundreds of tickets every month to make sure that all tickets follow our Minimum Quality Standards.
The Bobcares advantage
When your customers need assistance, they expect a human to help them, which is why we do not use any canned responses. We address each support query with personalized replies.
Friendly, patient support
Bobcares techs are trained to understand the customer’s state of mind. We build customer confidence and loyalty by giving each customer a patient ear and walking them through the solution.
Examples of help desk support
I put one of your displays for a clock on my website at domain-name, but it doesn’t display the correct time. What do I need to do to correct this problem? Would appreciate any help you can give me.
Have a wonderful day 🙂
Acme Technical Support
I can’t find a pop e-mail box for my domain. In my info from Ya’ll it says not to delete either the loseitright or the default e-mail boxes, but, I don’t find either of them. Therefore my e-mail system isn’t working. Please help.
Support team :
I did check your mail manager (in the control panel). You do have all the pop boxes as you have mentioned.
The two POP boxes are email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The default forwards mails to both these email IDs.
To check POP mail, configure the mail client (such as Outlook) as: Incoming Mailserver (POP) : your-domain.com Outgoing Mailserver (SMTP) : your-domain.com Username : service Password : <whatever you have set it to>
For the other POP box, namely email@example.com, all settings are the same except the username is “customerservice”.
Have a nice day. 🙂 Regards,
Acme Technical Support
I have followed the instructions on ordering the SSL. Can you help me with the rest and install it for the new IP I purchased?
We have successfully installed your SSL certificate on domain “mydomain.com”.
Your site has been updated to use the alloted dedicated IP.
You can access the site ashttps://www.yourdomain.com and you will see the familiar browser indicator that the certificate is valid. You can view the certificate details by right clicking the indicator and then select view details.
All content in your document root can be accessed as http or https, i.e., https://www.yourdomain.com/somefile.htm or http://www.yourdomain.com/somefile.htm. You may notice some pages that generate the message “The page contains both secure and non-secure items” when accessed securely with https://. This is because these pages have embedded content like an image that’s referenced as http://somewhere/someimage.jpg that is being access via the unsecure HTTP protocol. To address this issue, review your code, and update any embedded/linked content to reflect https instead of http in the links, or if your application support BASE_URL update it with the secure and non secure BASE_URLs.
An important note about FTP – Now that your site has a dedicated IP address, if you’ve been using ftp.yourdomain.com, this will begin resolving to your new dedicated IP address. If you have been using a ourhost.com name (like web14.ourhost.com), you will no longer be able to use this (as it points to the shared ip address on the server). Instead, ftp to the actual IP address, or use ftp.yourdomain.com.
Thank you, and please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is the Helpdesk software setup on my server or Bobcares server?
2. I am interested in using your help desk support services. I would like to have the ability to see all tickets and responses to tickets. Is this standard with your service?
3. Can you list the Help desk software that Bobcares supports?
In case you do not have a help desk installed, we can set one up for you. We will suggest a help desk software that would suit your needs, and install it for a charge of $20.
4. I'm not sure which support plan I need. How do I know?
2. I have a custom control panel provided by my data center. Would you be able to support it?
Bobcares transparently manages your help desk support process for a fixed monthly cost. Choose a specialized plan designed for your business, or custom configure a plan that meets your support needs.