The customer is the center of any business. Lightning quick support that treats its customer well, is the only way to maintain a happy customer base that spreads the word around and grow your business. But how can you compete with large businesses that already have well entrenched 24x7 support system? Well, that’s where we come in.
Bobcares uses your helpdesk system to support your end customers, helping you maintain a 24/7, responsive and expert support channel. 97% of tickets we handle actually are resolved within the first 60 minutes – with an average response time of 23 minutes.
Help desk support features
First contact resolution (FCR)
We aim to resolve all issues with the first response, and our team consistently achieve an FCR of 75%.
Account subscription support
We help your customers renew their services, upgrade their accounts, and help them choose the right service features.
We learn all aspects of your business so that every potential customer gets a clear answer for their pre-sales queries.
How we work
- Customer sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which gets forwarded to your ticketing system.
- A notification e-mail from your ticketing software triggers an alarm in Bobcares internal system.
- Within an hour, the Engineer in your team responds to your ticket, if it can’t be resolved straight away.
- All tickets are resolved within 6 hours. In most cases, resolutions happen within 90 minutes.
- All responses and resolutions are made via your ticketing system to ensure transparency. Should any sales queries come in, Bobcares engineers will escalate these to you or your designated sales staff, in cases where the team cannot handle it.
- Bobcares Quality Manager and a team of Quality Analysts check through hundreds of tickets every month to make sure that all tickets follow our Minimum Quality Standards.
The Bobcares advantage
24/7 support availability
Lights are always on at Bobcares. Be it a holiday, a week end or the middle of the night, your customers get prompt assistance from a friendly support engineer.
White label support
All customer support queries are routed through your help desk, and your company’s style of working is followed to achieve total integration with your support process.
Bobcares Quality Manager and a team of Quality Analysts check through hundreds of tickets every month to make sure that all cases follow our Quality Standards.
Stringent information security
Your customer and server information is sensitive; which is why we protect them using the strictest security standard in the industry – ISO 27001:2013.
When your customers need assistance, they expect a human to help them, which is why we do not use any canned responses. We address each support query with personalized replies.
Friendly, patient support
Bobcares techs are trained to understand the customer’s state of mind. We build customer confidence and loyalty by giving each customer a patient ear and walking them through the solution.
Examples of help desk support
I put one of your displays for a clock on my website at domain-name, but it doesn’t display the correct time. What do I need to do to correct this problem? Would appreciate any help you can give me.
Have a wonderful day 🙂
Acme Technical Support
I can’t find a pop e-mail box for my domain. In my info from Ya’ll it says not to delete either the loseitright or the default e-mail boxes, but, I don’t find either of them. Therefore my e-mail system isn’t working. Please help.
Support team :
I did check your mail manager (in the control panel). You do have all the pop boxes as you have mentioned.
The two POP boxes are email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
The default forwards mails to both these email IDs.
To check POP mail, configure the mail client (such as Outlook) as: Incoming Mailserver (POP) : your-domain.com Outgoing Mailserver (SMTP) : your-domain.com Username : service Password : <whatever you have set it to>
For the other POP box, namely email@example.com, all settings are the same except the user