In mobile application development, success lies in refining each tiny bit of UX design and core functionality. Bobcares follows iterative development and thorough usability/performance testing for each version. This dramatically reduces the time to market for your app idea, enables us to make feature adjustments based on feedbacks, and ensures that each feature in the app is fully tested for usability and performance.
Bobcares relies on rapid prototyping and a variant of Lean Development methodology to develop mobile applications in as little time as possible.
A team of skilled graphics designers complement our team of developers to produce fresh new designs that are intuitive to use and stunning to look at.
Our team of developers are available round the clock so that your team can collaborate with us, or even ensure round the clock development for faster project completion.
Mobile application development services
iPhone/iPad app development
Using Apple specific features such as Retina Display Optimization, Map Kit, In-App Purchasing and Social Integration, we create iPhone apps that are visually stunning and e-commerce ready.
Commonly used mobile app technologies
Our portfolio includes mobile apps developed for small start-ups to multi-national corporations spanning technologies as diverse as cloud driven apps, hybrid apps, game apps, etc. Listed here are a few of the common technologies we work with.
- C/C++ development using Native Development Kit
- Hybrid apps development using Apache Cordova, PhoneGap, Iconic Framework, etc.
- Java Programming using Android SDK
- In-app ads and purchases using AdMob, Chartboost, TapJoy etc.
- Location based services
- Google Cloud Messaging
- File Storage and Management APIs
- Integration with web applications (HTTP, SOAP, Rest, IPC)
- Google Play Services
- Android Background Syncing (SyncAdapter)
- Backup APIs
- Objective-C native development
- iOS 5/6 SDK
- Cocoa Touch Development
- XCode, Interface Builder based development
- Database Management – SQLite, XML/JSON, Rest API, Core Data, SOAP, etc.
- Location Based Services – Location services (Core Location), Maps (Map Kit), iBeacon, etc.
- Communication – Core Bluetooth, iCloud, Air Drop, Pass Kit
- Graphics & Animation – Core Animation, Open GL ES, Core Image, PDF rendering, Quartz 2D
- In-app ads using iAd, Chartboost, Revmob etc.
- Game development using Core Animation, Corona, Unity 3D, etc.
- Apps for wearable devices using Watch kit framework
- UIAccelerometer and Core Motion