Acceptable Use Policy
Bobcares shall not support any service which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give right to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
Promotion of any illegal activity, are prohibited, links to such materials are not be supported. Actual files, including but not limited to pirated software, hacker programs, cracks, and Illegal MP3 files, are strictly prohibited from being supported by Bobcares.
Bobcares would not render support service to
- who may be the source, intermediary, or destination address involved in the transmission of Spam, flames, or mail bombs. Bobcares considers Spam to be any much-unsolicited message in the mediums of newsgroups and e-mail.
- who engage in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. Also, engaging in activity that violates privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others.
- site content such as Pornography, nudity, and sex-related merchandising. This includes sites that may infer sexual content; links to such adult content elsewhere are also prohibited.
- who provide facilities to transmit any form of threats in the form of email, web page or any other method.
- who advertise, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available child pornography or obscene speech or material.
- who provide facilities to make fraud purchases, products or services sold.
- who transmit or post defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language.
- who support selling software that has as it’s purpose to facilitate spamming.
Bobcares reserves the right to refuse support of any software product.
- Where user-supplied data (e.g. emails, User Forums, Feedback forms, etc) is supplied, you agree to be courteous in communications. Abusive material against Bobcares employees will not be permitted. Harassment whether through e-mail, chat or any other means of electronic communications is prohibited.
- Where Bobcares team deem a client to be violating this AUP a request, highlighting the violation, will be made to ask for confirmation of future compliance with the AUP. Continuing violations of the AUP may lead to a suspension of the user’s account. Bobcares reserves the right to, without notice, suspend use of the service for serious AUP violations.
- It is the intent of Bobcares to avoid disputes, claims, and other matters in question related to this contract and, when unavoidable, to resolve them amicably. Where it cannot be reasonably accomplished, disputes shall be subject to and governed by the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Kerala, at Ernakulam.