Wondering why details not listed in module settings page in WHMCS? We can help you.
Here at Bobcares, we often handle requests from our customers to fix similar WHMCS errors.
Today we will see how our support engineers fix this for our customers as a part of our Server Management Services.
Details not listed in module settings page in WHMCS
Usually, issue occurs if connection to SolusVM Master node cannot establish via SSL.
Troubleshooting Module Problems in WHMCS
This module debugging tool can use to identify and resolve problems communicating with remote API systems.
It will record and display the raw API data being sent to, and received back from the remote system.
Logging should only enabled for testing, and never left enabled all the time.
If you are experiencing a technical issue with a module enable logging:
- Firstly, make sure your Administrator role has the View Module Debug Log permission.
- Go to Configuration () > System Logs > Module Log (Utilities > Logs > Module Log in WHMCS 7.x and earlier).
- Next, click Enable Debug Logging.
- Then, reproduce the issue.
- Finally, return to the module log page.
The details of the interaction between WHMCS and the module will display on-screen for your own analysis.
How to resolve details not listed in module settings page in WHMCS?
Today, let us see the steps followed by our Support Techs to resolve it.
- Firstly, select SolusVM master server in Module Settings tab in WHMCS, after the server is selected, press Save Changes button. It initiates fetching details from Master server
- The following ports are opened on the WHMCS and SolusVM Master servers:
- Verify that the following lines are added to Access Hash field on the Master node settings page in WHMCS Setup > Product/Services > Servers > SolusVM server:
[Need assistance with WHMCS issues? We can help you]
In short, we saw how our Support Engineers resolve WHMCS issue.