Are graphs Unavailable in WHMCS? We can help you.
If the Integration between WHMCS and SolusVM master node is misconfigured we come across this error.
As part of our Server Management Services, we assist our customers with several WHMCS queries.
Today, let us see how we can fix this error.
Graphs Unavailable in WHMCS
With this error, all graphs have Unavailable status in WHMCS for VPS instances on SolusVM nodes.
As we mentioned before, this happens due to a misconfiguration between WHMCS and SolusVM master node.
To fix this error, we need to update the connection with a new API username/password generated in SolusVM.
Following are the steps to generate API Access ID/Key pair:
- Initially, we log into the SolusVM web interface
- Then we go to Browse > Configuration > API Access page
- Here, we click Add API User button
- Later we add the IP address of the source server for API requests in the IP Address field
For example, if the API Access pair generates for the WHMCS module it should be the IP address of the WHMCS server.
Fix the error with the graph
Moving ahead, our Support Techs recommend the steps below to fix the error.
- To begin, we log into WHMCS
- Then we search for Setup > Products/Services > Server > SolusVM_master_server
- We update the connection with the new API username/password in SolusVM as we saw above.
- On WHMCS server-side, we go to Setup > Products/Services > Servers page and click to edit SolusVM server settings page.
- We ensure to add the following lines to the Access Hash field in WHMCS:
<port>443</port> <ssl_verifypeer>no</ssl_verifypeer> <ssl_verifyhost>no</ssl_verifyhost>
- After that, we make sure that we tick the Secure checkbox.
- Finally, we click the Save Changes button
[Need help with the fix? We are here for you]
To conclude, we come across this error If the Integration between WHMCS and SolusVM master node is misconfigured. In short, we saw how our Support Techs fix this query for our customers.