Stuck with, “No api users found” SolusVM Module Error in WHMCS? We can help you.
Generally, this error can occur due to an incorrect Username and Password in WHMCS.
As part of our Server Management Services, we assist our customers with several SolusVM queries.
Today, let us see how we can resolve this error.
Install and Configure WHMCS solusvmpro module
Let us first install and configure the WHMCS solusvmpro module. To do so, our Support Techs recommend the steps below:
1. Initially, we connect to the server with WHMCS over SSH.
2. Then we download and unpack the archive with the module:
# wget https://codeload.github.com/plesk/SolusVM-WHMCS-Module/zip/master -O ./SolusVM-WHMCS-Module-master.zip && unzip SolusVM-WHMCS-Module-master.zip
3. After that, we move the content of the modules folder from the archive to <WHMCS-root-directory>/modules:
# mv ./SolusVM-WHMCS-Module-master/modules/* <WHMCS-root-directory>/modules/
4. Eventually, we log in to the SolusVM administrator web interface.
5. Then we go to Configuration > API Access > Add API User.
6. Here, we type the IP address of WHMCS server in IP Address section and copy ID and Key values. Then we click on Add API user.
7. We can create a plan for the necessary visualization in Plans > Add <virtualization> Plan
8. Later, we log in to the WHMCS administrator interface.
9. Open Setup > Product/Services > Servers > Add New Server >Add Master SolusVM server
11. Finally, we click Save Changes.
“No api users found” SolusVM Module Error in WHMCS
An incorrect Username and Password in WHMCS > Settings > Servers > SolusVM Master > Server Details will lead us to this error.
There are two symptoms of this error.
- Module Settings of solusvmpro module will be empty in WHMCS
- In SolusVM > Logs > API Logs, we come across the below error from the IP address of the WHMCS server
no api users found
Moving ahead, our Support Techs suggest the following steps to fix this error:
1. Initially, we access the SolusVM administrator interface.
2. Then we add API User from SolusVM > Configuration > API Access > Add API User
3. We type the IP address of the WHMCS server in the IP Address section and copy ID and Key values. Click on Add API user.
For WHMCS 7:
WHMCS > Setup > Products/Services > Servers > Edit Server next to SolusVM Master.
For WHMCS 8:
WHMCS > Settings > System Settings > Servers > Edit Server next to SolusVM Master.
5. Eventually, in the Server Details section we add the ID as Username and Key as Password and click Save Changes.
[Need help with the fix? We are here for you]
In short, we saw how our Support Techs fix this error for our customers.