Stuck with the Plesk Grafana Error? We can help you.
As part of our Server Management Services, we assist our customers with several Plesk queries.
Today, let us see how our techs fix this error for our customers.
Plesk Grafana Error
The error will look like the following:
Unable to open Grafana extension in Plesk: stderr: Grafana: Unexpected status SEVICE_PAUSED in response to START control
Now, let us discuss the Grafana error and how we can fix it on Plesk for Windows.
The major symptoms include:
- Unable to open Grafana extension at Plesk > Extensions > Grafana or Plesk > Advanced Monitoring:
An error occurred while starting the Grafana service: Execution extension has failed with exit code 3, stdout: Execution nssm.exe has failed with exit code 1, stdout: Grafana: STOP: The operation completed successfully. , stderr: Grafana: Unexpected status SEVICE_PAUSED in response to START control., stderr:
A restart of the service at Windows > Start > Run > type services.msc fails and the service is put to Paused state afterward:
Windows could not start the Grafana service on Local Computer. The service did not return an error. This could be an internal Windows error or an internal service error. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.
How to fix Grafana error?
Moving ahead, let us see the steps our Support Techs employ in order to fix this error for good.
- Initially, we connect to the server via RDP;
- Then we go to Start > Run > type services.msc to open Service Management;
- Here, when we right-click on the Grafana service, we can Stop it.
- Later, we log into Plesk;
- Now, we go to Extensions > My Extensions > Grafana > click More > Remove.
- Eventually, we reinstall the Grafana Extension at Extensions > search for Grafana > Get it Free.
In short, we saw the steps our Support Techs employ in order to fix the Grafana error.