Roundcube backup all emails – How we do it easily?
Are you searching to take backup of all emails in Roundcube? We can help you do it.
Taking the backup of all emails is quite necessary but usually, it ends up showing errors.
At Bobcares, we often receive requests to take backups as part of our Server Management Services.
Today, let’s discuss this topic in detail and see how our Support Engineers do it easily for our customers.
Why take the backup of all emails?
As we all know, in the case of vital information, data protection is a major aspect. Data has to be backed up properly in case of emergencies.
Emails have a vital role in our day to day lives. So, taking backup of all emails is necessary to prevent data loss in case of some human errors or software failures.
And, Roundcube is popular webmail with better appearance and easy-to-use functions. It is because Roundcube provides a user-friendly and fairly intuitive interface for our emails.
Let us discuss how our Support Engineers help our customers take backup.
How we do it easily?
Recently, one of our customers approached us with a Roundcube request. He wanted the backup of all his emails.
It is easy to take the backup of emails using the Roundcube interface. Our Support Engineers followed the below steps to take the backup easily.
- Firstly, log in to the Roundcube web interface using the mail account and password.
- Then, we select the required email and click on the ‘More’ icon to backup emails to the local computer.
- After that, choose the ‘Download’ option from the dropdown list and then specify the location to save the emails. The backup process has been completed.
This will take the backup of all the emails and ensure data protection.
To import the backup to another server using roundcube we
- Click on the Gear icon and choose the ‘Import messages’ option.
- Then, we choose the backup file and click the ‘Upload’ button.
[Need more assistance to take the backup of emails- We’re available 24/7.]
In short, it is easy to take the backup of all emails using Roundcube. In today’s writeup, we discussed how our Support Engineers take the backup of all emails for our customers easily.