Stuck with Asp.net error 1334? We can help you.
Asp.net error 1334 often occurs while trying to run the ASP.NET web application in Windows. This may finally end up in an application crash.
Here at Bobcares we get requests to fix this ASP errors as part of our Server Management Services.
Today, let’s how our Support Team fix Asp.net error 1334 for our customers.
How to fix Asp.net error 1334?
Now let’s see the methods which our Support Engineers follow to fix this error for our customers.
1. Repair of .NET Framework
In this case, we will first run a .NET framework repair.
To do this, we will follow the below steps:
1. Firstly, log into the Windows system.
2. From the Programs and Features window we will select Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (or later).
3. After that select Uninstall/Change option.
4. Click Repair then select Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Once the repair gets complete we will restart the system.
6. After this, we attempted to restart the Backup Exec Server service.
2. Uninstall/Reinstall .NET Framework and all related updates.
To resolve the Asp.net error we can also try to uninstall and reinstall the .NET framework and related updates.
To uninstall the .NET framework, we follow the steps below.
1. First, we will close all the open programs.
2. Then we will take the Control Panel.
4. And go to Programs and Features.
5. After that, we will select Uninstall a Program option.
6. Finally we will select the .NET Framework on the list and uninstall it.
Once this is done, we will reinstall the program again.
3. Reboot the Media Server.
We can reboot the media server to fix the Asp.net error.
[Still stuck with Asp.net error 1334? We’ll help you.]
In short, the Asp.net error 1334 is a generic error often encountered while trying to run an ASP.NET web application in Windows. Today we saw how our Support Engineers fix this error for our customers.