Wondering how Create/Restore backup in DirectAdmin? We can help you.
As part of our Server Management Services, we assist our customers with several cPanel queries.
Today, let us see how our Support techs proceed to perform it.
How to Create/Restore backup in DirectAdmin?
Today, let us see the steps followed by our Support techs to backup your account in DirectAdmin.
1.Firstly, log in to DirectAdmin
2.Then, look for Advanced Features>>Create/Restore Backups option
3.Next, select the items you want to include in the backup (like email accounts, email data etc.)
4.Then, click the CREATE BACKUP button. You will see a message Backup creation added to queue.
You will receive a message via the DirectAdmin Message System when the backup creation is done with the subject Your backups are now ready
5. You will also see the backup archive in the /backups/ directory of your domain.
How to restore a backup archive of your account in DirectAdmin:
1. Firstly, log in to DirectAdmin
2. Then, look for Advanced Features>>Create/Restore Backups option
3. Next, click the RESTORE button
4. Select a backup archive from the drop-down list
5. Select the items you want to restore (like email accounts, email data etc.)
6. Click the RESTORE button. When done you will see a confirmation message: Restore Complete.
You will also receive an email notification.
[Stuck in between? We’d be glad to assist you]
In short, today we saw steps followed by our Support Techs to Create/Restore backup.