Enable LiteSpeed cache for WordPress with ease! Our Support Team is here to guide you every step of the way.
Take advantage of the server-level cache and other optimization features of LiteSpeed cache plugin by enabling it today. Read to find out how to get it done under the guidance of the skilled Support Engineers at Bobcares.
How to Enable LiteSpeed cache for WordPress?
LiteSpeed cache is a free, open-source WordPress plugin. It offers an exclusive server-level cache besides several other optimization features. Also known as LSCWP, it is compatible with other popular plugins like WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, and so on.
General features offered by LiteSpeed cache
The following general features offered by LiteSpeed cache come in handy to create an exceptional user experience:
- Image Optimization
- Free QUIC.cloud CDN Cache
- Combine CSS/JS
- Minify inline and external CSS/JS
- Automatically generate Critical CSS
- Responsive Image Placeholders
- Lazy-load images/iframes
- Load CSS Asynchronously
- Database Cleaner & Optimizer
- PageSpeed score optimization
- Defer/delay JS loading
- HTTP/2 Push for CSS/JS
- Cloudflare API
- DNS Prefetch
- Single Site & Multisite support
- Import/Export settings
- WebP image format support
Enable LiteSpeed cache for WordPress
According to our Support Team, you can enable LiteSpeed cache for either all or some of the WordPress websites on your server as long as you have root WHM access.
The first step in enabling the LSCWP is installing it at the end user’s WordPress. Once you follow the steps mentioned below, the plugin will automatically appear in the list of plugins in the WordPress admin interface of the end-user.
- First, log in to the WHM as the root user.
- Then, go to LiteSpeed Web Server Plugin option under Plugins in the Home section.
- After that, click the Manage Cache Installations link.
- Next, click the Scan button to see a list of the sites on your server.
- Then, choose the sites that you want to have access to the LiteSpeed cache plugin.
- Finally, click the Enable button.
[Need an extra hand with Server Management? We are here for you 24/7.]
To summarize, the Support Team at Bobcares demonstrated how to enable the LiteSpeed cache plugin for WordPress and take advantage of its different features.